Is the goal of your sales enablement program to help your customer-facing teams create and win more business?
If so, then it’s highly likely that the #1 barrier to your success is summarized in this Customer Communications Index, (compiled from 10+ years of 3rd party market research):
- Less than 50% of your marketing and sales communications are relevant to your customers
- Less than 30% of your marketing content is relevant to your customer-facing teams
The current process is clearly broken. Knowing this, the BIG question is “how do you make your sales conversations and marketing content 20-30% more relevant and influential?”
- Ramp-up new hires faster
- Increase opportunities in the pipeline
- Reduce losses to the competition
- Reduce losses to the do-nothing decision maker
- Decrease discounting to win and retain customers
- Accelerate sales cycles
- Increase sale portal utilization
Imagine reps using these persuasive battle cards to set a meeting, qualify leads, sell solutions, and set landmines for the competition. It’s the perfect tool for quickly turning your reps into highly influential subject matter experts.
Imagine these persuasive battle cards deployed into your marketing content. Each piece perfectly aligned with the buyer’s journey and the primary actions you want them to take.
You’ll see in an instant how they will make your sales enablement program much more successful. Look at what these companies accomplished.