Is the goal of your demand generation program to create more, higher quality leads?
If so, then it’s highly likely that the #1 barrier to your success is summarized in this Customer Communications Index, (compiled from 10+ years of 3rd party market research):
- Less than 50% of your marketing and sales communications are relevant to your customers
- Less than 30% of your marketing content is relevant to your customer-facing teams
The current process is clearly broken. Knowing this, the BIG question is, “how do you make your demand generation content 20-30% more relevant and influential?”
- Increase lead volume and quality
- Reduce the number of leads not accepted by Sales
- Reduce the number of leads returned by Sales
- Increase conversion rates—click-through, register, purchase, cross-sell, renewal, etc.
- Increase campaign ROI
Imagine each messaging row as a separate, highly influential campaign that’s perfectly aligned with the buyer’s journey and the primary actions you want them to take.
You’ll see in an instant how they enable your demand generation program to be much more successful. Look at what these companies accomplished.